We are a leading Family Law practice located in prestigious office towers on the Gold Coast and in the Brisbane CBD.
As a leading practice we are growing and a new, exciting opportunity has arisen for an exceptional Family Lawyer to join our team. The position is Gold Coast based, but for the right candidate there is also scope to work from our Brisbane office.
We envisage you will be an experienced Family Lawyer and largely self sufficient. You will work closely with the firm’s Principal and a very experienced Accredited Specialist. This is a rare opportunity to extend and grow your skills.
As we continue to grow, it is anticipated this new position will progress to a senior role within the firm. A position such as this with guaranteed mentoring by experienced practitioners and highly sought after career progression prospects does not become available very often.
To be considered for this role, we anticipate you will have:
- Experience practising in family law;
- Strong practical and theoretical knowledge of family law;
- Strong knowledge of the Family Law Act and associated legislation;
- Court experience;
- An ability to work autonomously and as part of a team;
- Exceptional communication skills, including written;
- A high level of competence for the required time management and multi-tasking skills necessary to prioritise tasks and complete deadlines;
- Confident networking skills; and
- An ability to meet budgetary expectations.
Do not miss this opportunity by applying now and addressing all of the required criteria. If you are not able to address certain criteria, please explain how this would be overcome.
All applications are naturally treated with absolute confidentiality.
To be considered for the role, please email a copy of your resume and a covering letter to email@example.com